Astrological Remedies for Career or Professional Growth. If things are that it means problem is also possible and if problem is that then remedies must be and if remedies is that then we should apply for goodness. We all are facing many type of problems like marriage, disease, child, career, property or business in their life path. When we face problem we become frustrated immediately and try to get remedies to come out of that problem.
Mantra, Yantra, Tantra, Gemstone and tone totake are used for remedies and these remedies are the part of astrology with some extend. Ancient astrologer Maharshi Parashar also give Mantra to get ridden from bad effects of planets in their own book “ Parashar horoshastra”. This Mantra is really very effective for the native.
Our ancient book shreemad bhagvadgeeta said कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन really it is a fact we all have the right to perform their duty not only think about the result. परिश्रमेण सिध्यन्ति कार्याणि न मनोरथैः It means If you work hard you will be succeed but if you only imagine that we should do hard work you never be successful.
Progress in career depends on hard work but sometimes despite of hard work we don’t get favorable result in that time astrology will give you clue.The remedies of astrology may help people to turn the tide of fate to a better direction.
Astrological remedies for career or professional growth
There are many solutions which can be done by the native to do well in concerning problem. Here I am giving some remedies to grow the career and others.
1. SUN represents power, respects, vitality and fortune; government, administrative job, minister or status etc if you work in government sector or govt undertaking sector and feel something problem in your work place with officer or colleague then you should chanting Sun Mnatra every day at least 108 times –
Om ghrini suryaay namah.
ॐ घृणि: सूर्याय नमः
You should take water in a copper pot and add jiggery to it after that offer this water to Sun at the time of sunrise. You should be done within one and half hour of sunrise. While offering the water you should be recited at least 7 times this mantra — “Om ghrini Suryaay Namah” ॐ घृणि: सूर्याय नमः .
2. If you are stuck in any professional work, you should read Hanuman Chalisa 7 times every day and you should go to Hanuman Temple at least 43 days without any break. If you couldn’t get temple a day then you should start counting from that day when you go to hanuman temple.
3. If you are facing career related problems then Lord Ganesha will be helpful to you. Lord Ganesha is known as Vighna Hartaa(बिघ्नहर्ता) it means one who destroys all type of hurdle) so you should recite his beej mantra (“Om Gam Ganpataye Namaha” ॐ गं गणपतये नमः which will give you special benefit in professional life.
You should start every work with this Mantra –
वक्र तुण्ड महाकाय सूर्यकोटि समप्रभ
निर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्वकार्येषु सर्वदा।।
4. If 10th house and 10 lords in your horoscope are afflicted with Saturn then you should do remedies for Saturn. You should recited Saturn Mantra “Om sham shanaishcharaay namah” ॐ शं शनैश्चराय नमः every day at least 108 times and offer water to “Peepal Tree”. When you offer water to “Peepal tree” your face should be in west direction.
Crow represents Saturn and Saturn represents career or deed in astrology so when you feel uncomfortable in professional life then you should offer boiled rice to crows on Saturdays that will pacify Saturn.
5. Rahu create problem through seniors colleagues and immediate change in profession. If Rahu influenced to 10th house or 10th lord then you should wear Rahu Ynatra and offer Kheer and Chapati to black cow.
6. If 10th house and 10 lords in your horoscope are afflicted with Jupite and you are facing problem especially in the time of Sub period of Jupiter then you should do remedies for Jupiter You should read Vishnu Sahastrnnam every day and do Thursday Vrat .
Note :- There are many remedies are available in astrology I request you without advice of any astrologer shouldn’t start any remedies because it has their opposite effects.