Planetary Combination for IAS and IPS in Birth Chart. Everyone have their own dream and always work to fulfill thier dream but they don’t know that their dream will fulfill or not . Astrology can help you for success in your dream come true.
IAS (Indian Administrative Service) is very prestigious service in all aspects. Every year many students appear in IAS exam but success remains to few. Question arises is, Why some could make it to success and others despite of hard work could not? the answer lies within the astrological combinations one have.
Astrology and astrologers are able to provide proper guidance with the help of your horoscope / Kundali because planets and their placement in horoscope / kundali play a very important role in the result of one’s success or failure in IAS or any other exams also .
Here I am providing you some astrological combination which you can see your horoscope if the combination is present in your horoscope then you should choose Administrative service and start preparation for that service . I assure you with success. Now open your horoscope and start to see combination that is given by me is present or not
Responsible House / Bhav for IAS or IPS
First house denotes physical and mental aptitude and inclination toward profession and other things.
Third house indicates courage and hard labor. The role of this house is very important because every success depend upon complete dedication and hard work.
Fifth house indicates intelligence, and higher education.
Sixth house must be strong in the horoscope for the native to be successful in any competitive examination. The relationship of sixth and tenth house is very necessary for success in competitive examination.
Success of a person in administrative job depends upon the strong placement of these houses, houses lord and their reciprocal relationship.
The 10th house is the house of profession in every individual horoscope. The astrologer predict for profession of the native on the basis of the 10 th house, lord of this house and planets placed in this house. In fact 10th house signifies all careers related questions.
However, there are some people who luckily get a good position in life and enjoy high status in their job, like I.A.S officers. For these services the rules of Astrology are as follows
Image of IAS Sameer Verma
Planetary combination for IAS and IPS in Birth chart
Role of planets for success in Exam
Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and Mars are the key planets in your horoscope for administrative services .These planets are very helpful in any administrative success.
Sun signifies of govt job. Sun also indicate higher post in government.
Jupiter is the signifies of knowledge.
Mars planets depict courage and quick decision and reaction. Mars makes a person courageous, energetic and enthusiastic, which is very essential to achieve success in life. Mars also indicates the possibilities to join police services.
Saturn signifies of people and hard work in society. Saturn also do work like bridges the gap between the people and administrative officer or authorities.
Astrological yoga in horoscope
There are many yoga available in horoscope but some yoga is very necessary for higher achievement in society or govt and public sector.
1. Raj yoga
The lord of the Navamsha sign which the Moon occupies, resides in a Kendra or Trikona from Lagan or Mercury. The person becomes a commander or ruler.
One of the lords of the 11th, the 9th and the 2nd houses, is in a Kendra from Moon, while Jupiter is the lord of either 2nd, 5th or 11th house. The individual becomes a great man or a respected ruler.
2. Dhan yoga
There is a relationship between the Lagan lord on the one hand and the 2nd, or 5th, or 9th or 11th lord on the other hand. The person will be wealthy.
3. Gajakesari yoga
Jupiter in a Kendra from Moon .The person is illustrious, overpowering, virtuous, wealthy, intelligent, and scholarly, of royal bearing and enjoys lasting fame.
4. Budha-Aditya Yoga
Sun and Mercury are conjunct in the same house (also known as Budhadhiya Yoga).The person is sweet tongued, clever, scholarly, virtuous and will have learning, wealth, progeny and self-control, earns wealth by serving others. Also said to be highly intelligent, skillful in all works with a good reputation.
5. karmajiva yoga
The 10th house from Lagan contains very strong Mercury devoid of a malefic aspect .The persons fame is going to extend in various directions.
Role of Dasha (Period & Sub period) and Transit of planets
The good planet Dasha or Anterdasha (Period & Sub period) is also very necessary to success in competition and after joining of the job also. If your birth chart promise administrative job but your good Dasha and transit of planets are not going on then it is very difficult to selection in exam.
If the Dasha of the lord of Ascendant, six, ninth or tenth house is going on then the native can be success in competitive exam.
The role of transiting planets is very important. If period or sub period lord are transiting with tenth, sixth house or aspect in this house then result will come positive. If your dasha is favorable and transits are not favorable then result will not come positive so both dasha and transits are most important for success in competitive exam.
We should also find out the double gochar transits on related house if the transits are favorable then success will come sure.
Planetary Combination for IAS and IPS in Birth Chart
1. Mutual relation of ninth, tenth and eleventh house and it lord or privartan yoga the possibilities to become an I.A.S.
2. If two or three planets like Jupiter, Saturn, Sun or Venus are exalted and placed in good house and mutual aspects or conjunction with each other. The person becomes an IAS officer.
3. If Saturn and Mars have a connection with the 10 house/lord in birth chart or D 9 chart then possibilities to join police or army department.
4. Exalted Moon in Kendra or relationship with tenth house or tenth lord.
Horoscope of IAS officer
- Date of Birth: – 19 September 1954
- Time of Birth: – 04:30:27,
- Place of Birth: – Patna
- State of Birth: – Bihar
The aforesaid astrological factors for IAS, IPS service are illustrated in this birth chart
Analysis of above horoscope
In above horoscope the person is working as an IAS officer. Now you can see Astrological planetary yoga for Indian administrative service in this horoscope.
1 Ascendant lord Sun is placed in 2nd second house with exalted second and 11th lord Mercury this is a strong” Dh an Yoga” in this horoscope.
2. Sun and Mercury placed in same house and making “Budhatiya Yoga”. Here Mercury exalted in own house.
3. Sixth house (House of Competition) lord Saturn is exalted and placed in the house of 3rd (house of Courage and labor) with 10th lord Venus.
4. Tenth lord Venus is in the house of 3rd with exalted 6th and 7th lord Saturn. Here 10th lord Venus placed in own house Libra this is the very positive sign regarding career.
5. 5th or trikon house lord Jupiter is also exalted and placed in 12th house and aspect to 6th house (house of competition).
6. Moon is also exalted and placed in 10th house (House of Karma, Career, Profession)
Planetary Combination for IAS and IPS officer From Moon sign
1. Ascendant lord Venus is placed in 6th house with exalted 10th lord Saturn this is very good combination for administrative service.
2. Fourth lord Sun and exalted Fifth lord Mercury placed in 5th house. These planets also created “ Rajyoga” and “ Budhadity yoga” in trikon house.
3. Sixth lord is in the sixth house with exalted 10th house lord Saturn.
4. Ninth and tenth lord Saturn is exalted and aspect to exalted 11th lord Jupiter and both is Kendra from each other.
5. Tenth lord Saturn is exalted created “Karmjivi yoga” this yoga give name and fame in all direction.
Planetary Combination for IAS and IPS officer From Navamsa chart
1. Navamsa chart 10th lord Venus is exalted and aspect to Fortune lord Mars.
2. Jupiter is exalted in Navamsa chart and “Vargottam” also.
3. Ascendant is also “Vargottam”.
The D 1, D 9 and Moon chart indicate planetary strong planetary combination of IAS, IPS yoga in the above horoscope. The person is presently work as DIG officer with maintain some secrecy I am not open name of this person.